Wellness Services is still providing services to the college community, just through different means of delivery!
- A majority of Doctors and Psychiatrist appointments are over the phone or over zoom, with very limited appointments needing to be face to face.
- Call to book your next appointment: 403 320 3289
- Our Shepell Student Support Program onsite counsellors are now providing appointments over the phone only, however if you'd like to chat with a counsellor via video or text base that is always an option!
- Call to book an appointment: 1.855.649.8641 or download the mySSP app to chat with a counsellor immediately.
- Our onsite counsellor will also be providing group art sessions via zoom starting next week! Stay tuned for this great opportunity to de-stress!
- If you are on campus and you require first aid, we ask that you please call first and then we can attend to you. Call: 403 320 3289
For employees only:
- Our Student Support Specialist is still case managing at risk students, if you are concerned about your student(s) mental health please refer them by filling out this form which can also be found on Wellness Services webpage along with many other resources, or email email@example.com
Your health and well-being are our priority.
We provide services to the Lethbridge College community through a team of registered nurses, doctors, psychiatrists and counsellor. Our services are available to all students and employees, as well as their families.
Health and wellness resources
Check out these online resources, which offer support for you and can show you how to help others. Learn more.
Sexual misconduct support
Receive support and learn about your options. We are here for you. Learn more.
What to do in an emergency
Call 911 and then contact Security at 403-320-3206. Learn more.