Students, staff and the public are welcome to attend our on-campus student massage clinic, which offers professional quality massage services. This experience allows our Massage Therapy students the opportunity to put into practice their therapeutic massage skills, cultivate client-therapist relationships and develop essential business acumen.
The Massage Therapy Program at Lethbridge College has been granted Accreditation by the CMTCA.
The massage clinic runs in both the fall and winter terms.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 5 – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please note: The student massage clinic runs through the fall and winter terms and is closed for statutory holidays and community events, as well as during weekday mornings and afternoons when our students are in class.
Book your therapeutic session today by phoning 403-329-7274.
Massages are offered for the following special rates:
- 30 minutes – $25
- 45 minutes – $30
- 60 minutes – $40
- 90 minutes – $60
Massage services offered through the student massage clinic are not tax-deductible nor can they be reimbursed through insurance.
What to expect
Though our Massage Therapy students administer quality professional massages, it’s important to note that they are still learning. If it’s your first appointment in our student massage clinic, here’s what you can expect:
- please arrive 10 minutes early to complete required paperwork
- the student massage therapist will perform a pre-treatment assessment prior to your massage
- during the treatment, the student will provide massage therapy services appropriate for your health needs while practising techniques learned in class
- the practicum assistant will periodically monitor the session
- at the end of your appointment, you’ll be asked to provide constructive feedback