Important Contact Information

Please use the Facilities work order system for all requests, request services or arrange to pick up keys, cards or staff parking permits. The links to the work order system and access card requests are identified below.

In an emergency you can call Facilities at Ext 3223 or contact Security after hours at 403-320-3206 for the on-call facilities person.

Campus Maps

Need help finding your way around campus? View our campus maps below or launch our virtual tour for a first-hand look at the campus.

Maintenance work requests

Whether you’re moving offices, setting up for an event or just need a lightbulb replaced, Facilities Management is the place to contact for any maintenance requests. To submit your work request:

  1. Go to our maintenance work request page.
  2. Enter your name and email address. Click “Continue”.
  3. Select “New Request” in the top right corner.
  4. Fill out all the required fields, please be as descript as possible for the best service.
    1. Todays Date
    2. Your contact number.
    3. “Maintenance Type”, select the one that best suits your request.
    4. “Asset” is the room number of the work to be completed.
    5. “Description”, please be as descript as possible.
    6. Date to be completed.
    7. You may also attach a file(s) if you wish for pictures, layouts, etc.
    8. Click “Submit”.
  5. You will now be able to track the progress of your submitted work requests every time you log into the portal.

Note: Please provide at least 48-hours’ notice general request and 1 week for larger or more involved requests.

Keys and card-lock access

You can obtain your keys by putting in a work request and scheduling an appointment to pick up at the Facilities Management office (CE2301) with a valid college staff ID.

Computer labs, as well as some shops and office spaces are secured with a card-lock system. To receive access, students, staff and faculty must request to have an access card made for them and have their cards activated in the Facilities Management office.

Access Card Request Form