Welcome to Facilities Management. We keep the college looking good and running smoothly. Our responsibilities incorporate everything from parking services and grounds keeping to building maintenance and construction planning. If you see something on campus that needs to be fixed, let us know.
Need help finding your way around campus? View our campus maps below or launch our virtual tour for a first-hand look at the campus.
Maintenance work requests
Whether you’re moving offices, setting up for an event or just need a lightbulb replaced, Facilities Management is the place to contact for any maintenance requests. To submit your work request:
- Go to our maintenance work request page.
- Click on Submit a Maintenance Service Request.
- In the Description field, enter who, what, where and when.
- Enter a room number in the Asset field.
- Choose a Maintenance Type from the drop down list.
- Select a timeframe from the Priority drop down list.
- Click OK.
Note: Please provide at least 48-hours’ notice for your request.
Keys and card-lock access
You can obtain your keys in person at the Facilities Management office (CE2301) with a valid college staff ID.
Computer labs, as well as some shops and office spaces are secured with a card-lock system. To receive access, students, staff and faculty must have their cards activated in the Facilities Management office.