We’re here to help you reach your educational goals by providing exam supervision and test administration according to your individual needs. We ensure the security and confidentiality of our clients, the test materials and the examination results.
If you have a documented disability, you may be eligible for testing accommodations through Accessibility Services. Contact them at 403-320-3202 ext. 5400 or visit them in CE1340.
Main campus testing
Testing Services has two locations on the main campus, our Main Office (AN1602) and the Satellite Lab (TE1233). Each location is responsible for separate exam services.
1. Main office (AN1602) – serves Lethbridge College students/applicants and individuals/groups from the community and professional associations with the following services:
- Make-up exams
- Online learning exams
- Course or program placement assessments
- Professional accreditation/certification exams
- Exams from other post-secondary institutions
- GED testing
2. Satellite Lab (TE1233) – serves Lethbridge College students with these two services:
- Full-class testing (over a three to five day window)
- Accommodated testing
Regional campus testing
We also provide some services at our regional campuses, including:
- Lethbridge College placement assessment
- online exams
- exams from other academic institutions or community organizations
Note: You will need to contact the regional campus office for their hours.