Applying to Lethbridge College has never been easier. We’re part of ApplyAlberta, your one-stop application site that allows you to apply to Lethbridge College and authorize the transfer of your Alberta high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
Although applications for admission are accepted all year, it is important to submit your application prior to the application deadline. Please refer to our important dates and deadlines for this information.
To assist you with your application, it is recommended that you have the following information readily available:
- a list of courses (high school and/or post-secondary) you are currently completing (if applicable)
- your final or current mid-term grades in high school subjects (if applicable)
- an Alberta Education Student Identification Number (if applicable)
- a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to pay the $90 non-refundable application processing fee
If you are having difficulty applying online, you can download a printable application form.
Are you applying for Bachelor of Nursing, Nursing – After Degree, apprenticeship training or Agriculture Business Risk Management? See below for your program-specific application process.
This program is undergoing an implementation review and is not accepting applications at this time.
There are two ways to apply for the Agriculture Business Risk Management program. Keep in mind that seats are limited. You must register at least three business days prior to the beginning of a module. You can register for start dates beyond the next month.
Please note: Lethbridge College reserves the right to cancel any modules with low enrolment. In this case, a student may not be able to complete the certificate in 12 months.
Option 1: Apply to the program
- Print off the application form.
- Complete the form in its entirety, including credit card information if you are paying the application fee using this method.
- Program choice: Agriculture Business Risk Management program.
- Session applied for: Choose which session you plan to begin enrollment into the modules. Write the month you wish to begin beside it.
- Campus location: Distance delivery.
- Type of student: Part time.
- Once the form is completed, submit the application to Admissions using one of the following methods:
- Fax: 1-888-819-9803 · Scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Admissions Office
- Lethbridge College
- 3000 College Drive South
- Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6
- Note: If you are paying the application fee with a cheque or money order, you must mail the application.
- If you attended high school or another post-secondary institution within Alberta, we will be able to request your transcripts for you. If you attended an educational institution outside of Alberta, you will need to forward your transcripts to Admissions.
- Once your application has been received, you will receive a letter via mail that will include your login information.
- If you do not receive this letter within seven days of submitting your application, please contact us at 403-320-3323 or email@example.com.
- Once it has been verified that you are eligible for admission, an Offer of Admission will be sent to you. Return the Response to Offer by the deadline indicated.
- You can now register in your modules by calling 403-320-3323.
Option 2: Register as an open studies student
- Contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Phone: 403-320-3323
- Toll-free: 1-800-572-0103 (option #1)
- In person: PA1130
- Provide the staff member with the following information:
- your wish to register as an open studies student
- the module(s) you wish to enroll in and the start date of each
- a credit card (or cash, debit, cheque, Visa or MasterCard) for the application fee and payment of each module
- Note: Full payment is required at the time of registration.