Apply in April
We’ve reduced our application fee by 50 per cent for the month of April.
Applying to Lethbridge College has never been easier. We’re part of ApplyAlberta, your one-stop application site that allows you to apply to Lethbridge College and authorize the transfer of your Alberta high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
To assist you with your application, it is recommended that you have the following information readily available:
- a list of courses (high school and/or post-secondary) you are currently completing (if applicable)
- your final or current mid-term grades in high school subjects (if applicable)
- an Alberta Education Student Identification Number (if applicable)
- a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to pay the $100 non-refundable application processing fee. Applicants who apply online between 12:01 a.m. MDT on April 1 and 11:59 p.m. MDT on April 30 will receive 50 per cent off the application processing fee. This discount applies to applications submitted for the May 2021, September 2021 and January 2022 terms.
Ready to take the next step?
If you do not have a credit card for payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to ApplyAlberta Application Process for steps on how to complete the application. If you need help with your application, contact the ApplyAlberta Help Desk.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM (MST/MDT), closed on holidays
- Phone: 780-427-5318
- Toll Free (within Alberta): dial 310-0000, followed by 780-427-5318
- Email: email@example.com
Are you applying for Bachelor of Nursing, Nursing – After Degree or apprenticeship training? See below for your program-specific application process.