Applying to Lethbridge College has never been easier. We’re part of ApplyAlberta, your one-stop application site that allows you to apply to Lethbridge College and authorize the transfer of your Alberta high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
To assist you with your application, it is recommended that you have the following information readily available:
- a list of courses (high school and/or post-secondary) you are currently completing (if applicable)
- your final or current mid-term grades in high school subjects (if applicable)
- an Alberta Education Student Identification Number (if applicable)
- a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) to pay the $100 non-refundable application processing fee.
Ready to take the next step?
If you do not have a credit card for payment, please contact email@example.com.
Go to ApplyAlberta Application Process for steps on how to complete the application. If you need help with your application, contact the ApplyAlberta Help Desk.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15 AM to 4:30 PM (MST/MDT), closed on holidays
- Phone: 780-644-2696
- Toll Free (within Alberta): dial 310-0000, followed by 780-644-2696
- Email: AE.HelpDesk@gov.ab.ca
Are you applying for Bachelor of Nursing, Nursing – After Degree or apprenticeship training? See below for your program-specific application process.