Going to college is an exciting adventure and we are here to help you create your future at Lethbridge College. The information on the following page will help ensure you are aware of the application and admissions processes.
Attending Lethbridge College means that you’re not alone. When the road gets bumpy, call on any of the following learner support professionals and service areas when you need them.
- Career and Academic Advising: From choosing a career path to navigating your academics, our advisors are here for you every step of the way!
- Student Awards and Financial Aid: We’re here to make your post-secondary experience more accessible. Learn more about student loans, grant funding, scholarships, awards, and more!
- Tutoring Supports: Prepare, advance and excel through your studies with the support of academic strategists and peer tutors in the Learning Café.
- Daycare: Have peace of mind knowing your child is just down the hall receiving quality care in our accredited day care facility.
- Student Employment and Professional Development Services: Become the candidate of choice for your dream job. We can help with resume building, interview preparation and professional development.
- Health and Counselling Services: Make your health and well-being a priority.