- Exam bookings must be made a minimum of one business day in advance when booking exams at the college’s main campus.
- Note: Regional and off-site locations will need more time depending on the location and the required processing times.
- Photo ID is required at the time of testing.
- The following items are not permitted in the testing centre:
- cell phones
- electronic devices (including watches and fitness trackers)
- clothing with hoods
- food and drink (except bottled water)
Note: We provide locks and lockers free of charge for you to store your personal items in during your exam. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The following items are permitted only if specified by the instructor:
- formula sheets
- reference materials
- other books or resources
Cheating is a violation of our Student Rights and Code of Conduct policy. Incidences of cheating will be fully documented and reported to the instructor.