Full class testing outside of class time
If your class is participating in the full-class testing service, your students will write their exams in our Satellite Lab (TE1233) over a window of time, typically three to five days. For these exams, students must book their exam seats using our online booking system! Please advise your students to select “Full-Class Testing Service” when scheduling these exams to make sure they reserve a spot in the right location.
Note: If a student is unable to write an exam during your agreed-upon window and you’re allowing them to write at a different time, that exam will be handled as a Make-up Exam in the main Testing Services office (see below for more information).
If you’re interesting in having an exam administered using our Full-class testing service, please contact the Testing Services Coordinator for more information.
If you have a student(s) requiring exam accommodations, Testing Services can handle those testing requests. At the beginning of the semester, students who have accommodations approved by Accessibility Services should bring you a letter for review and signature to confirm which accommodations they will be allowed for your course.
After you have signed the student's form to approve the accommodations, complete the following steps for individual exams throughout the semester:
- Bring a hard copy of the exam to Testing Services' Satellite Lab (TE1233) with an attached copy of the accommodated testing exam drop-off form.
- For Canvas-based exams, please submit the same form with the required passwords (and any other instructions).
- These can be left in the drop-box if delivered after office hours.
- Pick up the exam from Testing Services' Satellite Lab in a timely manner following the exam session.
If you grant a student permission to write a make-up exam through Testing Services, you must complete the following steps.
- Bring a hard copy of the exam to Testing Services' main office (AN1602) with an attached copy of the instructor exam drop off form.
- These can be left in the Testing Services drop-box if delivered after office hours.
- If your exam is a computer-based exam, we still need the instructor drop-off form to gather exam information (like exam passwords), and so we know which students you are allowing to write the exam.
- If a student is unable to write an exam during the agreed-upon window under the full-class testing service, that exam would be considered a make-up exam to be administered in the main office.
- Pick up the exam in a timely manner following the exam session.