At Lethbridge College, we believe in collaboration and providing opportunities for students and staff to experience different cultures. We welcome partnerships with institutions across the world as it presents students and staff with international opportunities and opens our campus up to the world.
If you are interested in collaborating with Lethbridge College for exchange, transfer or contract partnerships, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in representing Lethbridge College as a student recruiter outside of Canada, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those who fit our agent-representative profile may be contacted.
Associations and accreditations
Lethbridge College is a member of or recognized by organizations across the province, country and world.
- AEAE – Advanced Enterprise and Advanced Education (Government of Alberta)
- ACAC – Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference
- CICan – Colleges and Institutes Canada
- CBIE – Canadian Bureau for International Education
- Languages Canada
- ARUCC – Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada