At Lethbridge College, we believe in collaboration and providing opportunities for students and staff to experience different cultures. We welcome partnerships with institutions and agencies globally as it presents students and staff with international opportunities and opens our campus up to the world.
Recruitment agent representatives
If you are interested in representing Lethbridge College as an authorized international student recruiter, contact us at email@example.com. Note: only those who fit our recruitment agent representative profile will be offered an application and that acceptance is not guaranteed.
Exchange, transfer, or contract partnerships
If you are interested in collaborating with Lethbridge College for exchange, transfer, or contract partnerships, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associations and accreditations
Lethbridge College is a member of or recognized by organizations across the province, country, and world:
- CICan – Colleges and Institutes Canada
- CBIE – Canadian Bureau for International Education
- Languages Canada
- ARUCC – Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- AACRAO – American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers