Canvas Courses – learning support for your success
Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by most programs at Lethbridge College. Think of this as an online classroom where you can access course materials, assignments, quizzes, exams, grades, discussions and much more.
The Hive is accessed from within Canvas and where you can get up to date information about important dates, events, resources and services.
Get Ready: A Refresher for New Students
Be ready for the semester with this online series of self-paced modules designed to refresh your skills in English, math or science.
Set for Success: Navigating Learning at a Distance
To be successful in a new learning environment you may need to learn some new skills. These self-paced online modules provide tips and tricks to be successful while learning from home.
Schedule of Events
Information for New Student Orientation Fall 2021 coming soon!
The purpose of New Student Orientation is to:
- Facilitate your successful transition into the college.
- Prepare you to maintain or achieve a holistic life balance (academic, social, emotional and physical well-being).
- Contribute to student retention.
New Student Orientation learning outcome statements:
- Describe the difference between your previous life and educational experiences and the college experience.
- Identify, differentiate, and locate the available services that support your holistic well-being.
- Create connections with faculty, staff and peers to establish a sense of belonging with the college community.
- Recognize the diversity of the college community to build awareness of global citizenship.