Student ID Cards
We offer a Selfie ID service, which means you can submit your own digital photograph to use as your student ID. Just follow our four simple steps. (Note: cards will be mailed to the address on file, please notify us if a different shipping address is required.)
Schedule of Events
Times are displayed in Mountain Time (US and Canada)
|NSO (Early Childhood Education) ECE||Jan 5, 2021 10:00 AM||Join Zoom Meeting|
Student Service Sessions
|Accessibility Services||Jan 4, 2021 2 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Student Awards/Fin. Aid||Jan 5, 2021 noon – 1 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Early Childhood Education Orientation||Jan 5, 2021 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Learning Café||Jan 6, 2021 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Wellness Services||Jan 7, 2021 2 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Learning Café||Jan 12, 2021 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Student Awards/Fin. Aid||Jan 14, 2021 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Career and Academic Advising||Jan 15, 2021 2:30 – 3 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Student Awards/Fin. Aid||Jan 19, 2021 11 a.m. – noon||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Introduction to Lethbridge College Student Core Competencies||Jan 19, 2021 11 a.m. – noon||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Career Development||Jan 20, 2021 11 a.m. – noon||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Current Student Perspective||Jan 20, 2021 2 – 3 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
Be Ready to Connect
To celebrate the new semester, we’re giving away five bags full of goodies like water bottles, pens and other items to help you be ready for a successful year. The rules to enter are simple:
- Follow lethcollege and lc_kodiaks on Instagram
- Post a photo of your Kodiaks Kit to your IG story, tagging lethcollege and include the hashtags #LCnso21 and #WeAreAllKodiaks
- Gain an additional entry by posting a Kodiaks Kit photo to your IG feed, tagging lethcollege in the comments and including the hashtags #LCnso21 and #WeAreAllKodiaks
Contest closes Jan. 7. Winners will be announced via social media on Jan. 8.
Indigenous Student Welcome and Orientation
Welcome to OHKOTOKI'AAHKOIYIINIIMAAN
Our Indigenous Services team at Lethbridge College offers a “Circle of Services” to assist Indigenous (First Nations, Métis and Inuit) students in their journey of pursuing a post-secondary education. Please join them for an opportunity to learn more about Indigenous Services for the 2021 winter semester.
International Student Welcome
International Services is hosting a virtual Winter Welcome (Orientation) for all international students on Friday, Jan. 8, 2021 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (MST).
There will be an information session to support your success as a student during the Winter semester. The following topics will be covered:
- student services
- study permits and PGWP eligibility
- student status (i.e. full-time vs. part-time)
- academic advising (adding/dropping courses)
There will also be a social hour after the information session where you will be able to meet other international students, play some games and win some prizes!
The purpose of New Student Orientation is to:
- Facilitate your successful transition into the college.
- Prepare you to maintain or achieve a holistic life balance (academic, social, emotional and physical well-being).
- Contribute to student retention.
New Student Orientation learning outcome statements:
- Describe the difference between your previous life and educational experiences and the college experience.
- Identify, differentiate, and locate the available services that support your holistic well-being.
- Create connections with faculty, staff and peers to establish a sense of belonging with the college community.
- Recognize the diversity of the college community to build awareness of global citizenship.