Be Ready for your first semester by completing these 8 tasks!
Log in to O365 and check your email. You are expected to check it often for important information and updates.
Check your schedule and/or register in your classes, and more.
Submit your Selfie online to create your student ID.
Log in to Canvas. This is where your courses will be. Think of this as an online classroom where you can access course materials, assignments, quizzes, exams, grades, discussions and much more.
- Academic Courses - Mandatory
- Non-Academic Courses - Mandatory
While in Canvas, complete the NSO module in the Hive. This is intended to be completed before the first day of classes, if possible. While you are there, check out Get Ready and Set for Success.
Log in to the bookstore webpage, view your textbook list. Purchase books and supplies online or in person.
Download our mobile apps and connect on social media.
Pay your tuition. Deadline date: January 12, 2023
Coming from out of province?
Update your documents
- Get your Alberta Health Card
- Apply for a Social Insurance Number
- Open a bank account
- Update your Immunization Record
- Get a library card
- Unpack and make your place your own, make your place cozy.
- Get to know your neighbourhood
- Visit the grocery store
- Buy a bus pass – The cheapest way to tour around.
- Go on a long bus ride to explore the city.
- Come check our campus!