The following are the rules of use for all PE facilities as currently constituted and as amended from time-to-time.
- Authorized users only.
- Mandatory check-in prior to use. You must scan your ID card at the Check-in/Bookings area.
- Proper attire and clean footwear is required (indoor athletic shoes, shirt, shorts or sweat pants). No jeans, inappropriate clothing or open-toed shoes.
- No food or drink (except water) permitted.
- No pictures or videos.
- No use of facilities while under the influence of alcohol or unlawful drugs.
- Respect co-user’s right of use.
- No misuse of equipment and/or facilities.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult in the Fitness Centre and Squash/Racquetball Courts. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a consent form read and signed by a guardian.
Conditions of use of equipment and facilities
- Lethbridge College accepts no responsibility to instruct or to supervise users in the use of the equipment or facilities.
- You are liable for any damage caused by you to the equipment and facilities.
- Failure to abide by the rules of use as posted and amended from time-to-time may, at the sole discretion of Lethbridge College, result in revocation of user authorization and loss of fees paid.
- User passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Lethbridge College is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.