“Being patient and following a sound workout and nutrition program will break barriers and help you reach unimaginable levels.”
Education and certifications:
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- How Hormones and Metabolism Change the Training Game for Females certificate
- Myofascial Release certificate
- CSEP – Certified Personal Trainer
- Can-Fit Pro Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
- Exercise Science diploma
- nutrition coaching
- fat and weight loss
- strength and mass building
- overload, sports specific and endurance training
- HIIT and circuit training
Lifting weights and exercise nutrition are Cheryl’s passions. Cheryl has worked with a wide variety of clients, ranging from those who want to lose weight to those who want to improve their sports performance by increasing their power, strength and muscle mass.
Cheryl has been in the fitness industry for 10 years and is currently a nutrition coach, personal trainer, group fitness instructor and team leader in the Fitness Centre. She explains that exercise should be fun and challenging as well as a healthy way to de-stress the body and mind. She encourages clients to continually adjust their programs to efficiently and effectively challenge the body for optimal fitness.
Cheryl is a strong believer in fueling the body for performance and health, and encourages those looking for drastic body composition changes to focus their attention on proper nutrition and learn to listen to their bodies.