Learn a new skill with Lynda.com.
All Lethbridge College students, faculty and staff have access to Lynda.com, a valuable online resource with a library of over 4,000 courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Lynda.com’s tutorials and courses cover a broad variety of topics, including:
- business skills (e.g. presentations)
- media and design skills (e.g. design, photography, video, audio, coding, web development)
- computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- and much more
Learn information on the go or simply refresh your skills with short video tutorials. New courses are constantly updated every week.
How to log in
To access Lynda.com:
- Go to https://www.lynda.com/email-signup.
- Enter your @lethbridgecollege.ca email address.
Once Lynda.com verifies your email domain, you will receive an email prompting you to create a profile. After registering your profile, you can log in to Lynda.com anytime and anywhere using your @lethbridgecollege.ca email address and Lynda.com password. You can also access your Lynda.com account using the app available on our go mobile page.
Please note: Your Lynda.com password is separate from your myHorizon password.
Students, contact the Buchanan Library for assistance with your Lynda.com account.
Employees, contact the Help Desk for assistance with your Lynda.com account.