Learn a new skill with Lynda.com.
All Lethbridge College students, faculty and staff have access to Lynda.com, a valuable online resource with a library of over 4,000 courses taught by recognized industry experts.
Lynda.com’s tutorials and courses cover a broad variety of topics, including:
- business skills (e.g. presentations)
- media and design skills (e.g. design, photography, video, audio, coding, web development)
- computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- and much more
Learn information on the go or simply refresh your skills with short video tutorials. New courses are constantly updated every week.
How to log in
To access Lynda.com:
- Log in to your Office 365 account with your @lethbridgecollege.ca email address and myHorizon password.
- Click the Menu in the upper-left corner and click All Apps.
- Click the Lynda.com link to be taken directly to your Lynda.com account.
You can also access your Lynda.com account using the app available on our go mobile page.
To sign in directly on the Lynda.com page, or to the mobile app, choose the Organizational Portal option, and enter "lethbridgecollege.ca" as the URL. You will then be taken to an Office 365 login screen where you can enter your @lethbridgecollege.ca email address and password to sign in.
Students, contact the Buchanan Library for assistance with your Lynda.com account.
Employees, contact the Help Desk for assistance with your Lynda.com account.