ITS Support Update: COVID-19
ITS is ready to offer assistance both remotely and in-person. With safety in mind, please seek remote support first. These remote methods are available to all students and employees.
Remote Support Hours and Options (preferred):
- Remote Help Desk Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Phone at 403-320-3333 (or ext. 3333 from an internal phone)
- Email at email@example.com
- Contact us using Teams Chat
Walk-in Support Hours and Location (if needed):
- Walk-in Hours by Appointment:
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments can be booked for support in TE2208. Call ahead or book an appointment online.
- The Help Desk is on the second floor of the Technologies building. To access the second floor, use either the stairs in the Centre Core or the stairs across from the Sunflower Room (TE1202). The elevator in the Technologies building is also available.
Information Technology Services
We're commonly referred to as ITS, and we're here to assist you with any of your technology needs. To serve you best, we’ve streamlined our department into three distinct areas:
- ITS Help Desk
- Computer and Software Training
- Enterprise Systems
ITS Help Desk
Our Help Desk analysts and first response technicians are dedicated to assisting you with any of your college technology needs. We provide the following support services:
- computer hardware/software support
- user account support
- email account support
- wireless and network support
- phone support
- lab support
- printing assistance
- audio-visual support
We are able to solve most issues over the phone; give us a call at 403-320-3333. If we can’t solve your issue over the phone, it will be assigned to the appropriate area and treated as a work order. A first response technician will be dispatched to assist you.
Computer and software training
Our trainers are here to assist you with your hardware and software needs. We can provide one-on-one training or you can contact us to arrange a group training session. Some of our common training topics include:
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- SharePoint team sites
- fillable Word/PDF forms
If you have a training request that isn’t listed, please contact us to discuss arranging a unique training session or request a call back.
Do you have a quick question that doesn't necessarily require one-on-one training but needs to be answered? Send us an email and we'll be happy to answer your inquiry.
We’re responsible for the planning, installation, integration, support, maintenance and continuous improvement of the college’s core enterprise systems. This includes:
- entire Ellucian Colleague System (HR, ST, CF, CORE, UT, WebAdvisor, Retention Alert, Instant Enrolment)
- enterprise SQL database services
- email/calendar, collaboration
- server and virtual infrastructure
- phone system
- enterprise data protection
- systems architecture and integration
- college reporting services
- Nebraska (Bookstore)
- Raisers Edge
- class software (Gym System)
- InfoSilem (enterprise scheduling)
- custom Lethbridge College application environment
System maintenance occurs at the following scheduled times:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:01 – 6 a.m. (system maintenance)
Additional service interruption may result from scheduled or unexpected application patches, system maintenance or outages.