ITS Support Options
ITS is ready to offer assistance both remotely and in-person. These remote methods are available to all students and employees.
Remote Support Hours and Options:
- Remote Help Desk Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Phone at 403-320-3333 (or ext. 3333 from an internal phone)
- Email at email@example.com
- Contact us using Teams Chat
Walk-in Support Hours in TE2208:
- Walk-in Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments can also be booked for support in TE2208. Call ahead or book an appointment online.
Information Technology Services
More commonly referred to as ITS, we are here to assist you with any of your technology needs. To serve you best, we’ve streamlined our department into three distinct areas:
- Customer Service & Operations (ITS Help Desk)
- Enterprise Systems
- Infrastructure (Networks, Servers, & Cloud Services)
ITS Help Desk
Our Help Desk analysts and first response technicians are dedicated to assisting you with any of your college technology needs:
- computer hardware/software support
- user account & email support
- network support
- lab support
- printing (PaperCut)
- audio-visual support
We are able to solve most issues over the phone; give us a call at 403-320-3333. If we can’t solve your issue over the phone, it will be assigned to the appropriate area and treated as a work order. A first response technician will then be dispatched to assist you.
Responsible for the planning, integration, and continuous improvement of the college’s core enterprise systems. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ellucian Colleague (Self Service, HR, Finance, Student, Elevate, Experience)
- Salesforce CRM
- enterprise SQL database services
- systems architecture and integration
- college reporting services
- InfoSilem (enterprise scheduling)
Responsible for the planning, installation, support, and maintenance of the college’s technology backbone. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Networks & wireless technologies
- Servers & virtual infrastructure
- Microsoft 365 collaborative tools
- Cloud services
- Enterprise data security
System maintenance occurs at the following scheduled times:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:01 – 6:00 a.m. (system maintenance)
Additional service interruption may result from scheduled or unexpected application patches, system maintenance, or outages.