It is important to ensure your legal name has been updated as your transcripts and credential will reflect your legal name that is on file.

To change your legal name, fill out the Legal Name Change form and submit to [email protected] along with government issued ID.

Your legal name will show on your LC email address, student ID card, transcripts, and parchments.