This year, Lethbridge College students will receive well over $1.5 million in scholarships and awards.
With just one online application, you can apply for all of the awards and scholarships you may be eligible for within our Lethbridge College awards program. A few minutes of your time may help you fund your future.
- This opportunity opens March 1 of each year,
- It closes for continuing and graduating students May 1. (Continuing status applies to students choosing a major within a program.)
- It closes July 15 for students entering the college for the first time, switching to a new program (not changing majors), or for those who began their current college program in January of the current year.
Nursing and After-Degree Nursing students who wish to be considered for academic achievement based entrance awards (Scholarships) must send transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as the College does not have access to those records. These must be received prior to the application deadline. Nursing and After Degree Nursing students who have finished their time with the College should be applying to the University of Lethbridge for transfer awards as they don't fit into the continuing at LC or graduating from LC categories.
Lethbridge College Awards Application
The application for Lethbridge College awards is now closed. The application will open again March 1st. Successful applicants will be contacted through the mail.
Please note - all Lethbridge College Entrance and Continuing awards are contingent on FULL-TIME enrolment in the fall term and are credited to student accounts once the recipient has made that request to email@example.com
Please not that Alberta residency is based on the provincial government's definition - for example, for 'dependent' students it is required that the parent(s) also reside in Alberta - again, visit Student Aid for more information.
- Jason Lang and Louise McKinney scholarships are restricted to Alberta residents currently registered with the nominating institution (the full criteria for both scholarships can be found on Student Aid Alberta).
- Recent changes to that program mean that students who have just transferred to the college must check in with us to see what is required in order to be considered/nominated. (This would include sending us the relevant proof of marks necessary)
Current students who qualify for either scholarship are nominated by our office based on college/received data. However, we may need additional data from you so please continue to monitor your '@lethbridgecollege.ca' email account for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to respond means missing out on being nominated.
Indigenous Careers Award
- Indigenous students in credit programs may be eligible for this $2000/term award.
- There are application deadlines and criteria restrictions so be sure to check with us or Indigenous Services for those dates, facts, and the application.
- Information on this award is posted on Canvas during application periods.
- This award is based on a limited allocation so restrictions may need to be imposed - award is not guaranteed.
Health Care Aid Certificate Bursaries (contingent on availability and administered by Norquest)
Our Health Care Aid students are eligible for up to $9000 in bursary funds administered by the province.