Calling All Trades People!
Have you ever thought about enhancing your business training and earning your Blue Seal Certification?
Lethbridge College Corporate and Continuing Education can help.
The Blue Seal Program was established by the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry training Board to encourage and recognize business training. If you are a certified Alberta journeyman in a designated trade or occupation, earning a Blue Seal proves that you not only meet Alberta's high industry standards, but you also have the drive to develop your business skills and succeed in business.
Achievement in Business Competencies (Blue Seal) Program
If you have a valid Alberta Journeyman Certificate, Alberta Occupational Certificate or a valid recognized trade certificate you are eligible to apply for a Blue Seal Certificate.
The Blue Seal Certificate demonstrates you have demonstrates reasonable effort in the study of business, and possess a respectable amount of knowledge of one or more business topics. Lethbridge College's Corporate and Continuing Education Centre has 17 of the 18 business subject areas you may study.
To obtain a Blue Seal Certificate you must:
- complete a program of study approved by the Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board, or
- complete 150 hours of study in one or more of the subject areas provided by an approved training provider, and
- have an Alberta Student Number (ASN) is required to apply for programs and services. To find or obtain an ASN, visit the Alberta Education website at www.education.alberta.ca/student/asn.aspx
- pay the $50.00 non-refundable application fee
- submit official transcripts and supporting documentation during the application process.
- complete and submit the online Achievement in Business Competencies (Blue Seal) Application
Lethbridge College - Corporate and Continuing Education Blue Seal Certification Eligible Courses
Our courses are currently under review for inclusion in the AIT Blue Seal program. If you would like more information or would like to be contacted when the courses are approved, please email email@example.com.