We know this season can be stressful for many reasons, and finding time to take care of yourself can be difficult. Try our 12 Days of Wellness to help you stay active and find peace.
- Day 1: call one family member or friend and hold a plank for 1 minute (take breaks as needed!)
- Day 2: 2 random acts of kindness and 2 minutes of walking or running up and down the stairs
- Day 3: eat 3 servings of vegetables and do 3 minutes of neck stretching at your desk
- Day 4: cook a plant based dinner and try 4 minutes of meditation
- Day 5: Make 5 healthy choices today and dance for 5 minutes
- Day 6: identify 6 things you are grateful for and jump rope for 6 minutes
- Day 7: find 7 reasons to smile and walk 7 blocks
- Day 8: Send 8 thoughtful texts/emails and run or walk for 8 minutes
- Day 9: come to a special Strength and Move class in PE 2408 from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m.* (Dec. 21 - Lethbridge College employees only)
- Day 10: Take 10 minutes to enjoy your favourite coffee or tea and do 10 pushups
- Day 11: come to a special Stretch and Roll class in PE 2408 from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m.* (Dec. 23 - Lethbridge College employees only)
- Day 12: Drink 12 ounces of water before breakfast and do 12 squats
*please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you plan to attend our in-person sessions.