New student checklist
Spring and Fall 2020
Be ready for your first semester by completing these tasks!
- Log on to your Lethbridge College email. You are expected to check it often for important information and updates.
- Check WebAdvisor on myHorizon to make sure you are registered in your courses.
- Get your student ID card in the Registrar’s Office. View selfie ID details.
- Visit the Lethbridge College Bookstore, either online or in person, for your program supplies, textbooks and parking pass.
- Check important deadlines, including add/drop dates, and add them to your calendar.
- The winter semester begins January 6.
- Plan to have your tuition paid by January 13.
- Review the Student Health and Dental benefits program coverage. Details can be found at mystudentplan.ca/lethbridge.
- Review student rights and code of conduct policy.
- Secure housing if you’ll be living away from home. Consider living in Residence.
- Apply for child care services if required.
- Connect your mobile devices and download the mobile apps.
- Get to know the campus and services through our virtual tour, or visit the campus for a face-to-face tour.