New version coming soon.
To help you "Arrive and Thrive," make sure you complete these tasks before school starts in September.
- Log on to your Lethbridge College email. You are expected to check it often for important information and updates.
- Check web advisor found on myHorizon to make sure are registered in your courses.
- Connect your mobile devices and download the mobile apps. ProTip: Install the full Microsoft Office Suite for FREE with your Office 365 account.
- Familiarize yourself with Canvas, your learning management system, by reviewing your digital pitstop.
- Plan to have your tuition paid by Sept. 12.
- Get information about student loans and financial aid online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register in advance for New Student Orientation held on Sept. 4 and other pre-orientation bonus sessions.
- Secure housing if you'll be living away from home.
- Apply for child care services if required.
- Get your Student ID card in the Buchanan Library.
- Visit the Lethbridge College Bookstore, either online or in person, for your program supplies, textbooks and parking pass.
- Review student rights and code of conduct policy.
- Review the Student Health and Dental benefits program coverage to add family or opt out (with comparable coverage) by Sept. 26. Details can be found at mystudentplan.ca/lethbridge.
- Check important deadlines, including add/drop dates, and add them to your calendar.
- Get to know the campus and services through our virtual tour, or visit the campus for a face-to-face tour.