New student checklist
Spring and Fall 2020
Be ready for your first semester by completing these tasks!
Check when complete
- Log on to your Lethbridge College email. You are expected to check it often for important information and updates.
- Check WebAdvisor on myHorizon to make sure you are registered in your courses.
- Visit the We Are Ready webpage and read the FAQs for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Submit your selfie online to create your student ID. Your Lethbridge College ID will be mailed to you.
- Visit the Lethbridge College Bookstore website to order your books, course supplies and parking pass online. Your textbooks and supplies will be mailed directly to you.
- Check important deadlines, including add/drop dates, and add them to your calendar.
- Mark your calendar for the first day of classes – you’ll find your schedule on WebAdvisor under student information.
- Plan to have your tuition paid at the beginning of the semester.
- Review the Student Health and Dental benefits program coverage.
- Review the Student Rights and Code of Conduct Policy.
- Secure housing if you’ll be living away from home. Consider living in Residence.
- Plans are being formulated for childcare services on campus this fall. If you require childcare through the Lethbridge College daycare, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect your mobile devices and download the mobile apps.
- Get to know the campus and services through our virtual tour.
- Review the Wellness resources available to you, including Shepell’s Student Support Program.
- Log into Canvas to access your courses.