Be ready for what's next.
Join us at the open house for a day of exploration and discovery.
- Take a tour of the campus
- Speak with a faculty member from your academic area of interest
- Explore our wide range of academic programs, student services, and student activities
- Visit interactive program areas
- Apply on the spot. During Open House the $90 application fee will be waived*
Student Awards & Financial Aid: 10:30 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.
Learning Services: 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
Career Development & Planning: 12:30 p.m. to 1:20 p.m.
Register and attend Open House on Nov. 7 to enter a draw to win a $1,500 tuition credit.
- Only paper applications will be accepted at Open House
- Only applications for the 2020 year will be accepted (20WN, 20SP/SM, and 20FL)
- Apprenticeships are not eligible for the waived fee