Experience the hands-on environment that gives students the leading edge in industry.
Join us for a day of exploration and discovery.
- Take a tour of the campus
- Speak with a faculty member or a representative from your academic area of interest
- Explore our wide range of academic programs, student services, and student activities and organizations
- Visit interactive program areas
- Apply on the spot
Apply in-person at the Open House and avoid the application fee!
Those looking to apply-on-the-spot and have the application fee waived must meet the following:
- Attend Open House to apply in-person. The application fee will still apply to those applying through the online application.
- Apply for one of the eligible intakes periods: 19WN (January 2019), 19SM (May 2019), and 19FL (September 2019).
- Apply between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Nov. 8 at the Admissions table in the Val Matteotti Gymnasium.
Please note: one application fee per person will be waived. Conditional offers will be available on-the-spot to programs pending space availability.
Location and parking information
Please refer to this Google Maps link for the location of the campus. Free event parking is available in Lot O. To locate Lot O, from Scenic Drive turn south onto College Drive. At the fourth intersection, turn right. Then, take your first left and this will be the entrance to Lot O. You will enter through the doors in the PE Wing/Gym and the Val Matteotti Gymnasium is located on your right.
For further information contact email@example.com