To search for Journal Articles, do not access your Library Account.
Click on either the Databases A to Z link or the Databases by Subject link on the Buchanan Library Homepage.
You will be prompted to enter your Lethbridge College email address and password to access digital content from the library databases.
You can use your library account to:
- view your holds and checked out items
- request your interlibrary loan items
- renew your print materials
- place a hold on print materials
- view any library fines you may have
- maintain personal lists
Logging in for the first time
- Go to the sign in page.
- Select Set/reset password
- Follow the prompts provided
After you’ve logged in for the first time, you will need to input your library barcode for all future uses, along with your password. Your barcode can be found on your student ID; it will either be 14 or 7 digits long. Enter only the numbers.