Experience the hands-on environment that gives students the leading edge in industry.
Join us for a day of exploration and discovery.
- Take a tour of the campus
- Speak with a faculty member or a representative from your academic area of interest
- Explore our wide range of academic programs, student services, and student activities and organizations
- Visit interactive program areas
- Apply on the spot
Apply in-person at the Open House and avoid the application fee!
Those looking to apply-on-the-spot and have the application fee waived must meet the following:
- Attend Open House to apply in-person. The application fee will still apply to those applying through the online application.
- Apply for one of the eligible intakes periods: 19SM (May 2019), and 19FL (September 2019).
- Apply between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Feb. 9 at the Admissions table in Centre Core.
Our faculty, staff and volunteers are here to help you test drive Lethbridge College and experience first-hand why Lethbridge College is the post-secondary institution for you.
Register and attend Open House on Feb. 9 to be entered in the draw to win a $1500 tuition credit. (Prospective students only.)
Please note: one application fee per person will be waived.
Schedule of events
- 10 am – 2 pm: Student Services Information & Faculty Fair
- Visit different booths to engage with staff and students from your program area of interest
- Learn more about the supports available to you as a Lethbridge College student
- Interactive tours of program areas available at different times throughout the day – please visit program table for departure schedules and locations
- Support Services and Campus Tour (Leaving from the Cave every 30 minutes)
- A variety of Informative sessions to get you off to a great start with Lethbridge College! See below for session topics and times
|10:30 a.m.||CE1305||Parent and Partners Presentation|
|11:30 a.m.||CE1365||Student Awards and Financial Aid Presentation|
|Noon||CE1305||Learning Services Presentation|
|12:30 p.m.||AN1501||Circle of Services for Indigenous Learners – Niitsitapi Gathering Place|
|1 p.m.||CE1305||Parent and Partners Presentation|
Location and parking information
Please refer to this Google Maps link for the location of the campus. Free event parking is available in Lot O. To locate Lot O, from Scenic Drive turn south onto College Drive. At the fourth intersection, turn right. Then, take your first left and this will be the entrance to Lot O. You will enter through the doors in the PE Wing/Gym and the Val Matteotti Gymnasium is located on your right.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org