This is an in-person course, location TBD. It is two-day course running on May 5 and 6.
Learn how to respond to a mental health crisis in the Mental Health First Aid course. This training session aims to:
- improve mental health literacy
- increase comfort around responding to mental health issues
- increase help seeking behaviour
- increase knowledge of supportive resources on campus and in the community
- create an inclusive environment
Full attendance is mandatory to receive certification. The certification does not expire, adds a professional development certification to your resume, and is nationally recognized and regulated through the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
There is a maximum of 15 registrants for each two-day session, so please register as soon as possible.
This is a two day training course on May 5, 1:00pm to 4:00pm and May 6, 1:00pm to 4:00pm.