Our April event has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Visit our COVID-19 information page for the most up-to-date information on all college-related events.
**NOTE: This workshop is for Lethbridge College members only.**
Mental Health First Aid aims to:
- Improve mental health literacy.
- Increase comfort around responding to mental health issues.
- Increase help seeking behavior.
- Increase knowledge of supportive resources on campus and in the community.
- Create an inclusive environment
Mental Health First Aid is a 12 hour training that is divided into either two six hour days or four threeo hour days, please select one of the options below. (Eventbrite will only allow the first date of that session to be listed, for example if you are wanting to register for December 16 & 17 training, select Dec 16 and you will automatically be registered for both December 16 & 17.)