Many college services will be available over the Labour Day weekend, including:
- Academic Advising
- application deadline: Sept. 3
- Buchanan Library
- purchase books and parking passes
- Financial Services
- tuition payment
- Learning Cafe and Accessibility Services
- add and drop classes
- Student Awards and Financial Aid
- student loan application information and assistance
- scholarship information
- Student Recruitment
- campus tours
- sign up for volunteer opportunities
- Wellness Services
Recreation Services is open for extended hours until 5 p.m.
New Student Orientation
- late registration or early check-in
- Register and learn more
Sept. 1 and 2 from Centre Core located inside the College Drive front entrance.
Tours depart hourly starting at noon.
Last tour departs at 3 p.m.
Open noon to 4 p.m.
Learn about student clubs, services and opt in, opt out or add on to your health and dental plan.
Residence move in
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sept. 1
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 2