Starting Jan. 4:
- Centre Core: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Technologies Building: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Instructional Building: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, noon to 6 p.m. Saturday
Starting Jan. 11:
- Trades, Technologies and Innovation Facility: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Starting Jan. 18, all controlled entrances will reopen:
- Founders’ Square: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Campus may be closed, but students and employees still have access to support at any time they require it:
- Health Link 811, call 811 if you have a health concern for immediate nurse advice and general information, available 24/7
- Shepell Student Support Program, crisis line and other services, available 24/7/365, Phone toll free: 1-855-649-8641.
- Employee Assistance program for college staff, available 24/7/365, Phone: 1-800-387-4765.
- Distress Line of South Western Alberta, available 24/7/365, Phone: 403-327-7905 or toll free 1-888-787-2880
- Chinook Regional Hospital Emergency Department, urgent care available 24/7/365, 960 19 St. S., Phone: 403-388-6300
- AHS Mental Health and Addictions, available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, closed Dec. 26 and 27, 200 5 Avenue South, Phone: 403-381-5260
View a full listing of health and wellness resources available in the community and online. Wellness Services will resume on Jan. 4, with physicians starting Jan. 11.
The Fitness Centre is closed Dec. 11 until Jan. 17, reopening Jan. 18.
The Food Court is closed Dec. 11 until Jan. 10, reopening at 8 a.m. Monday, Jan. 11.