Take a look back:
Coulee Fest 2018
Coulee Fest is back for 2019
Come to campus and enjoy entertainment, beer gardens, music, family activities, campus tours and much more.
Contact the Alumni Relations coordinator if you would like to secure a sponsorship or have any questions or inquiries.
- Date: Sept. 14
- Time: 1 – 7 p.m.
- Location: Lethbridge College – East green space - 3000 College Drive South, Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6
- Bring your blanket or lawn chairs to set up for an afternoon of music and entertainment.
- Dress for the weather rain or shine.
- ATM available on site.
- Bus: Remember Coulee Fest is on a Saturday so plan your bus route in advance here.
- Bike: Bike racks will be available for parking during Coulee Fest. Remember your bike lock.
- Carpool: Coulee Fest is more fun with friends, travel together to the event.
- Parking: Free parking will be available on campus.
- Live music and entertainment
- Family activities
- Food trucks
- Beer gardens (18+ only)
- Campus tours
- Program information
- Street market:
Exciting announcements of more entertainers and vendors will come in the weeks leading up to the occasion.
What the Junk Market
Coulee Fest is proud to welcome back What the Junk, southern Alberta’s premiere vintage market! Featuring a wide range of unique vendors, this outdoor vintage vibe market brings talents, collectors and lovers of junk together…..all for the love of junk!
Be prepared to discover amazing treasures, including handmade home decor, antiques, up cycled clothing and much, much more. This market truly offers something for everyone!
Live music and entertainment