Bridging Cultures 2020 has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Visit our COVID-19 information page for the most up-to-date information on all college-related events.
Food fair ticket refunds will be made available at a later date to encourage social distancing at this time. Please keep your ticket as proof of purchase. Any questions or concerns you have may be directed to Crystal Edvardson.
Ready to celebrate the diversity of our community as we come together to live, learn and grow!
Musicians, dancers, artisans and community organizations will all come together to celebrate the many different cultures and backgrounds that make up our diverse campus.
Food Fair – Entertainment – Exhibitors
- free admission
- doors open at 11 a.m.
- food served at 11:30 a.m. (food fair ticket required)
All are welcome to enjoy the entertainment, culture and displays that make up Bridging Cultures.
Advanced food fair ticket sales available for purchase until March 26 at the LCSA or Culinary Market
LC students: $2 (college ID required)
Everyone else: $5
Food fair tickets at the door: $10
Gluten-free and vegetarian options available upon request.
- soft vegetable and noodle spring rolls
- English individual shepherd’s pie
- roasted vegetable and herbs with mashed potato
- Brazilian chicken Ballottine
- cheese and mushroom rissoles
- BBQ beef sliders
- lentil veggie burger sliders
- Moroccan rice pudding
- Tourism Lethbridge
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Gardens
- Lethbridge Family Services – Lethbridge Local Immigration Partnership
- Sammy's House of Beauty for Eyebrows Threading and Henna Tattoos
- Canada Homestay Network
- Chicken Dance
- Thai Culture Group
- Chinese Cultural Dancers
- Troyanda Ukrainian Dance Club
- Nikkei Cultural Society of Lethbridge and Area: Minyo Dancers
- LCSA International Student Club
- Lethbridge College students – Giddha (female folk dance) Punjabi
- Hands on Early Learning Centre (daycare children and college employees singing It's a Small World)