The Citizen Society Research Lab at Lethbridge College conducts a performance evaluation of Lethbridge Police Service on an annual basis.
This study examines Lethbridge residents' perceptions of:
- Overall LPS performance and whether or not LPS is meeting residents’ expectations, including their evaluation of LPS officers' attitudes and behavior
- Community safety including perceptions of neighborhood and downtown safety
- LPS community policing activities
- The Lethbridge 911 dispatch
- Resident recommendations for LPS policing priorities
Download to review all the summary data.