The Contracts & Signing Authority Policy provides for a consistent, transparent, fiscally responsible, and operationally efficient framework to govern the process by which the Board (the “College”) contracts with other parties.
This policy applies to all contracts to which the Board is a party excluding:
- collective agreements and employment-related contracts other than consulting contracts;
- residence agreements with students;
- investment contracts (see the Investment Policy and PSLA sections 75 and 76);
- banking, financial processing, and borrowing contracts (see the Banking Policy and PSLA sections 72 to 75);
- the receipt of funds under the Donations and Fundraising Policy;
- approved purchases made with a corporate credit card; and
- purchases made by purchase order or direct-purchase agreement under the Procurement Policy.
Contracts and Signing Authority Policy.pdf