Our health care team of registered nurses, doctors and psychiatrists are here to provide services that positively influence your health and well-being. We can also connect you to the most appropriate support services. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- doctor clinics
- sexual health
- first aid
Our registered nurses are available to answer your health concerns and questions.
Morning and afternoon doctor clinics are offered for students and employees, as well as their families. You can book an appointment with one of our doctors to address medical needs such as:
- medication prescription renewals
- acute illness
- regular check-ups
- specialist referrals
You can also book the following services for a fee:
- third-party medicals
- driver’s medical
- pre-employment physical
Our psychiatrists provide services to students twice a week to address mental health concerns, including ADHD, anxiety and depression.
Ready to make your appointment? Use our appointment guide.
We provide required immunizations for all Health and Wellness program students.
- Health and Wellness program students must pay a $25 immunization assessment fee for the assessment of immunization records. You can pay the fee at the bookstore (PA1110) or online.
- After you’ve paid the fee, submit your immunization record and the receipt for the immunization assessment fee to the Placement Office (PA2103) or contact Lori Hatfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require immunizations, there is a $50 immunization fee for vaccinations administered by Health Services. This is a one-time fee regardless of the number of vaccines required. To avoid this fee, you should be fully immunized prior to arriving at the college.
Note: Only pay the immunization fee if you have been directed to do so by Lethbridge College Health Services.
If you would like to complete your immunizations in the community for free, you can contact Lethbridge Public Health at 403-388-6666.
Every October, we offer an influenza immunization clinic that is available to all students, employees and community members. See our event page for dates and locations on campus.
Through Health and Shepell Counselling Services, you have access to confidential services related to your sexual health. From talking about sex, lifestyle choices and sexuality to reproduction, contraception and sexually transmitted infections, we provide a confidential safe space for your questions to be answered.
Come see one of our registered nurses for information and/or book an appointment with one of our doctors for a wellness exam.
Put your sexual health first with a wellness exam. Depending on your age, individual concerns and risk factors, your wellness exam may include:
- pap smear or testicular and prostate exam
- safe sex and birth control information
- blood pressure check
- breast exam
- STI screening and education
- HPV vaccine information
- pregnancy testing
Drop in or book an appointment with a registered nurse for pregnancy testing and education. Regardless of test results, counselling is offered to discuss options, resources and support.
Other sexual health concerns
Address any other concerns you may have relating to your sexual health, such as urinary tract infection, pelvic pain, menstruation issues, painful sex and sexual dysfunction.