We're here for new and returning students.
We want to ensure students are aware of the extensive services available to support their successful transition to and through college life, starting with New Student Orientation. We organize and manage the programs that orient new students to the college community and available supports, including:
- Pre-orientation workshops
- Family Orientation
- Institutional and academic orientation and activities
- Orientation to the Community and Services for Students Fair
As part of our work, we collaborate with faculty and staff to ensure both new and returning students receive a warm welcome from the entire Lethbridge College community. Student Experience works with other departments to plan and promote activities that can be found on the Student Activities Calendar, including:
- Doggy de-stress
- Student outreach campaigns
- Annual Holiday Tree Trimming and pancake breakfast
.... and many more student engagement activities throughout the year.