Whether you are new to Residence or are returning, this year will present many new routines in Residence. The safety of residents and staff is our priority, we appreciate your commitment and flexibility as we continue living through a pandemic, where we value the health and wellbeing of our entire community.
Below are the residence policies we've implemented:
- Guests are anyone who does not live in the same unit as you do
- No guests or gatherings are permitted in any Residence unit
- 24/7 quiet hours is in effect for all Residence units to accommodate varying class schedules and modalities
- Laundry facilities are in Kodiak House (basement), 30th Ave Residence (30th Hall), Cullen Residence (Cullen RAC)
- Max. 2 students allowed in the same laundry facility
- Masks are required at all times
- To avoid disappointment please sign up ahead of time (sign-up sheets are available in each laundry facility)
- Cleaning will be scheduled daily and access during this time will be refused
Residence Life Services
- Residence Life hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30
- Wherever possible, utilize online systems in place for paying rent, asking questions, to report a maintenance issue, etc.
- Please contact Residence Life at 403-329-7218 or email@example.com for inquiries
- Face to face meetings can be arranged by appointment