Welcome to Lethbridge College Residence!
Whether you are new to Residence or are returning, this year will present many new routines in Residence. The safety of residents and staff is our priority, We continue to take proactive steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19 during this time and follow the recommendations of Alberta Health Services (AHS) and the Government of Alberta.
Below are the residence policies we've implemented:
- Winter move-in will take place on or after Jan 4 2022
- Family ad friend will be permitted to assist during move-in.
- Masks are not required but recommended (please be mindful of other students/helpers' comfort level for COVID safe distancing/masking)
- Overnight guests are not permitted prior to Sept 15th
- After September 15th overnight guests are allowed by filling out a guest form online or in-person at the Residence Office.
Residence Life Services
- Residence Life hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30
- Wherever possible, utilize online systems in place for paying rent, asking questions, to report a maintenance issue, etc.
- Please contact Residence Life at 403-329-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
Residence Life is participating in the LC Pandemic Response program, if you have any questions on Proof of Vaccination requirements please visit https://lethbridgecollege.ca/news/campus-news/covid-19-information for more information.