The Registration team provides student assistance throughout the student life cycle. We support all full-time and part-time students through services such as block registration, self-registration, tuition payments, confirmation of enrollment, student ID cards and much more.
Once you have accepted your Offer of Admission, the registration process will begin. There are two methods of registration used at Lethbridge College:
- Block Registration
- Registration personnel facilitates course registration for the upcoming year on behalf of the student. Please note that this does not include any elective courses you may require.
- The student must choose their own courses, plan their schedule, and get themselves registered.
Most programs use the block registration method and students will receive an email confirming their registration into core courses. Students in programs which use the self-registration method will receive an email notification indicating their need to plan their courses for the year. Both emails include self-registration instructions, how to see your schedule, payment information and more.
Once online registration is open, students from self-register program groups can start adding classes to build their schedules and students who were block registered earlier can begin to add their electives or make changes to their schedules.
You can make changes in the following ways.
- Online: Log in to the portal and choose registration options under the Web Advisor tab. Instructions can be found here.
- Email: Submit your registration request by email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and student ID.
- Phone: 403-320-3323 (or 1-800-572-0103 ext. 3323 if calling long distance in Canada). The Contact Centre staff will be happy to provide guidance.
- With an advisor: Advisors can help you choose classes, work out a schedule and more. Check out the Career & Academic Advising page for further details.
- In person: If you know what classes you wish to register for and they fit together in a timetable, fill out an Add/Drop form and submit it to the registration staff in the Registrar’s Office (PA1130). Currently not available.
Please ensure you are registered prior to the term start date by accessing your schedule through the student portal.
Frequently asked questions
What is a confirmation of enrollment letter and how do I get one?
A confirmation of enrollment (COE) is a letter which provides proof of your enrolment at Lethbridge College. It is most commonly used to access funding through banks and education savings plans. A standard COE includes a student’s name, enrolment dates, program title and class load (full-time/part-time).
You can request a confirmation of enrolment by completing and submitting the COE request form found in our Document Centre here.
Important note: A confirmation of enrolment can only be provided when there are course registrations on your student account.
How do I check my schedule?
You will find your course schedule via your MyHorizon portal. Once you are logged in you will find WebAdvisor on the left side of the screen, click on Student Information, select "Student Class Schedule Grid" or "Student Class Schedule" then select the appropriate semester from the drop down menu.
Important note: Schedules are subject to change. Check your schedule often as the term start date approaches.
Where do I find course dates and times?
You will find course offering information on the course timetables also known as Course Catalog. In the advanced search tab you can apply filters to assist with your search such as term, subject, and location.
Important note: You cannot register directly from the Course Catalog at this time.
Where do I pay my tuition?
Detailed information on the many ways available to pay your tuition and fees can be found here.
How do I request a transcript?
Detailed information on transcript requests can be found here.