At our Claresholm campus, we provide access to learning support services and various Lethbridge College continuing education courses. We collaborate with several community organizations in a commitment to meet the adult learning needs of the community. We offer a broad range of support services designed to enhance learner success for both on- and off-campus learning.
We encourage you to explore Lethbridge College’s many online learning options. Whether it’s a short training course or a full-time diploma program, completing your education online offers flexibility to pursue your education in your own community. Online learners can write their exams, utilize computer stations and access learning support services through our Claresholm campus.
Are you looking for an online program? Experience the community of Lethbridge College from the comfort of your own home. These programs are delivered fully online or with the option of participating in an online cohort. Learning will occur both synchronously (in real-time on a set schedule) and asynchronously (does not occur at the same time or same place). Lectures and labs happen in a digital environment and may use Hyflex video conferences, allowing students to attend classes remotely.
- Architectural Animation Technology
- Correctional Studies
- Criminal Justice – Policing
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Assistant
- Interior Design Technology
- Justice Studies – Bachelor of Applied Arts
- Medical Device Reprocessing
- Practical Nurse Refresher
- Therapeutic Recreation – Gerontology
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
View all our programs on the Program page.
- Claresholm Alberta Works Centre
- Claresholm Chamber of Commerce
- Claresholm and District Family and Community Support Services
- Town of Claresholm
- Willow Creek Adult Learning Society
- Willow Creek Composite High School