At Lethbridge College, the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff are our top priority. It has therefore been decided to suspend all non-credit classes. This is not a decision we have made lightly. While no cases of COVID-19 have been linked to our campus, we want to take proactive steps during this time.
All classes scheduled through the Regional Campuses in Claresholm, Pincher Creek, and Vulcan are cancelled until further notice. We ask for your understanding as we deal with these unprecedented circumstances. Once this crisis has passed, we look forward to working with you to provide training opportunities to the communities in our region again.
At our Claresholm campus, we provide access to learning support services and various Lethbridge College continuing education courses. We collaborate with several community organizations in a commitment to meet the adult learning needs of the community. We offer a broad range of support services designed to enhance learner success for both on- and off-campus learning.
We encourage you to explore Lethbridge College’s many online learning options. Whether it’s a short training course or a full-time diploma program, completing your education online offers flexibility to pursue your education in your own community. Online learners can write their exams, utilize computer stations and access learning support services through our Claresholm campus.
Fully Online Programs
All courses for these programs can be completed online without attending the Lethbridge College Main Campus. Some programs require a practicum where attendance at the practicum site will be required.
- Academic Upgrading
- Correctional Studies
- Criminal Justice – Policing
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Assistant
- Electrician Apprenticeship
- General Studies
- Health Care Aide
- Justice Studies – Bachelor of Applied Arts
- Medical Device Reprocessing
- Therapeutic Recreation – Gerontology
There are also several programs available through blended learning. These programs offer some of their courses through online delivery with classroom instruction for the remainder. You can see what courses are available online on the program page under the courses tab. There will be details about any courses that are available online.
View our Programs A-Z listing.
- Beyond the Basics of Sewing
- Introduction to Golf Club Repair
- Introduction to Wood Furniture Repair
- Basic Jewelry Making
- Introduction to Artistic Wood Burning
- Clothing Repair and Mending
For information on courses available at the Claresholm campus, please visit this link:
- Claresholm Alberta Works Centre
- Claresholm Chamber of Commerce
- Claresholm and District Family and Community Support Services
- Town of Claresholm
- Willow Creek Adult Learning Society
- Willow Creek Composite High School