Lethbridge College - part of your community
A Lethbridge College education is closer than you think. You can find a variety of Lethbridge College programming and services offered at a campus near you.
Through our commitment to a variety of educational delivery methods, including face-to-face, online and blended learning, we strive to address diverse learning styles and community needs to increase access for students. We offer a broad range of support services designed to enhance learner success for both on- and off-campus learning. Find out more about each of our regional campuses by clicking the links below.
Where you can find us
Learner support services
Adult learners can access the following learning support services to enhance their success at any of our regional campuses:
- Information regarding academic upgrading and post-secondary education programs available through Lethbridge College and other educational institutions
- Testing services, including exam supervision and test administration. Individuals, groups, and professional associations can arrange to write tests at our regional campuses for purposes such as admission/placement, accreditation, certification, or qualification
- Access to and assistance with completing Lethbridge College forms, such as admissions and funding applications.
- Referrals to various departments within Lethbridge College for counselling, advising, and access to specialized services.
- Access to our eLearning Café and other learning assistance resources.