Lethbridge College encompasses several employee groups, each with its own specific set of terms and conditions of employment. The collective agreements, along with additional resources, are available through the links below. In addition to observing the collective agreements, all employees must adhere to Lethbridge College’s Policies and Procedures.
The Lethbridge College Faculty Association (LCFA) represents, and is the exclusive bargaining agent for, all faculty members.
The Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) represents all non-academic staff employed by Lethbridge College.
Union office: Edmonton
Union phone: 1-800-232-7284
- Michael Doughty: Chair, alternate Council Rep, Convention Nominee,
- Adam Addison: Vice-Chair, Council Rep, Executive Rep (OHS), Classification Committee
- Biana Watson: Secretary, alternate Council Rep, Area Council
- Alexis Buzzee: Treasurer, alternate Council Rep, alternate Convention Nominee, Area Council
- Kerri Oleskiw: Council Rep, Classification Committee
- Karl Marten: Council Rep, Convention Nominee, Bargaining Committee,
- Eizak Amawi: alternate Council Rep, Committee Member (OHS)
- Patricia Lynch-Staunton: alternate Convention Nominee, alternate Bargaining Committee, Classification Committee
- Helen Fisher: Convention Nominee
- Ken Salberg: Bargaining Committee
- Lisa Halpen: Area Council
- Linda Dalton: Classification Review, alternate Bargaining Committee, alternate Classification Committee
- Jessica DeCoste: alternate Council Rep, Area Council,
- Cindy Fyfe: Council Rep, Committee Member (OHS), Bargaining Committee,
- Charlene Homulos: Council Rep
- Ryan Boorsma: alternate Classification Committee
Admin/excluded support refers to all administrators, excluded support, senior administrators and executive leadership team members.