Lethbridge College encompasses several employee groups, each with its own specific set of terms and conditions of employment. The collective agreements, along with additional resources, are available through the links below. In addition to observing the collective agreements, all employees must adhere to Lethbridge College’s Policies and Procedures.
The Lethbridge College Faculty Association (LCFA) represents, and is the exclusive bargaining agent for, all faculty members.
The Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) represents all non-academic staff employed by Lethbridge College.
Union Office: Edmonton
Union Phone: 1-800-232-7284
- Michael Doughty: Chair, Local Council, OHS alternate
- Cindy Fyfe: Local Council, OHS Committee, Bargaining Committee, AUPE Steward
- Karl Marten: Local Council, Bargaining Committee, AUPE Steward
- Melissa Reed: Local Council, OHS Committee
- Emory Hache: Classification Committee
Admin/excluded support refers to all administrators, excluded support, senior administrators and executive leadership team members.