Pathway to English and Academic Culture (PEAC)

Learn English while experiencing Canadian culture in a friendly and welcoming environment. Our Pathway to English and Academic Culture program offers all levels from beginner to advanced. As a continuous intake program, you can start at any time. Get more information on this program.

I am a(n):

  • International Student
  • Canadian Citizen
  • Temporary resident
  • 18 years of age or older

Class time hours and delivery methods:

  • Daytime classes (In-person)
    Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:50 p.m.


If you are interested in PEAC, please contact us for more information.

Contact us


What documents are required to apply for PEAC?

There are no educational pre-requisites for PEAC.

I want to apply for a study permit. How long does it take?

It is recommended to allow a MINIMUM of three to four months. This is in addition to allowing time to apply to PEAC and receive your letter of acceptance.

Do I need a study permit to study in PEAC?

If you are only intending to study for a short time (6 months or less), you may study on a visitor, temporary resident, or work permit.

What is the cost?

- Canadian - $1,851
- International - $3,951

What about health insurance?

Included in your tuition is an EXTENDED health care plan for prescrip- tions for medicine and other such expenses. You will need BASIC in- surance either through your home country, or if you will be studying in Alberta for 12 months or more, you will be able to apply for Alberta Health coverage.

I am a Canadian citizen. Do I have to pay for my studies?

Yes, however, there is funding available, depending on your situation. Part-time studies are available, too, if you do not qualify for funding and money is a concern.

Can I study part-time?

Yes, unless you are here on a study permit which requires a student to study full-time.


Accredited by Languages Canada