A truly unforgettable learning experience, the Explore program is designed for Canadian and international students. You’ll have the opportunity to explore an unfamiliar region of Canada while learning English. These non-credit programs offer:
- intensive English as a Second Language instruction
- focus on communication
- dedicated, highly-qualified and experienced instructors
- small classes
- all levels from beginner to advanced
- an English-only policy
- cultural activities and field trips
- graduation certificates and progress reports
During your five weeks here, you will use the Lethbridge College computer labs, library, and other facilities. You can choose to stay on campus or participate in the homestay program.
Note: You are required to provide your own health insurance during your stay in Lethbridge.
For students who are awarded a Council of Ministers of Education Canada (CMEC) bursary for the Explore program, your only requirement is a non-refundable processing fee of $275.
July 3 – August 5
Students 18+ only.