- Would you like to improve your company’s productivity?
- Do you have employees who need to improve their English?
- Do you want to maintain a versatile, dynamic workforce?
Our English for the Workplace program may be the right fit for your company. It’s an investment in your employees that can improve productivity and develop their confidence.
Our language program
English for the Workplace offers English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as an Additional Language (EAL) training designed to meet the specific needs of your employees. We guarantee:
- personalized attention
- small private classes
- TESL qualified instructors
- innovative teaching methodologies
Offered at several Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) levels from beginner to advanced, our focus is on:
- pronunciation and fluency
- specialized vocabulary for your workplace
- communication in English (through speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- cross-cultural awareness
With a flexible schedule based on your company’s needs, it’s easy to accommodate your employees on campus or meet them at your workplace. Contact us today to arrange your custom English for the Workplace program.
The fine print
All students registered in the program must be legally entitled to study while in Canada. If their status in Canada is anything other than a study permit, they will be eligible to study in a program for six months from their original date of entry into Canada, as indicated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.