You can use your library account to:
- view your holds and checked out items
- request your interlibrary loan items
- renew your print materials
- place a hold on print materials
- view any library fines you may have
- maintain personal lists
Logging in for the first time
- Go to the sign in page.
- Select Set/reset password.
- Follow the prompts provided.
After you’ve logged in for the first time, you will need to input your library barcode for all future uses, along with your password. Your 14-digit barcode can be found on your student ID. Enter the numbers without the A and B.