Treat a student, friend or co-worker by loading a Lethbridge College gift card with any amount between $20 and $250. Let the recipient decide how to use it at the following campus locations:
- The Lethbridge College Bookstore
- Textbooks, course materials and supplies, clothing, snacks, merchandise and parking passes
- Registrar’s Office
- Tuition for credit and non-credit courses and programs
- Financial Services
- Tuition and residence fees
- Food Court and Garden Court Restaurant
- Buchanan Library
- PE Building
- Weight room fees and merchandise
- Lethbridge College Students’ Association
- Copy services, stamps, faxes, merchandise and LA transit passes
- Campus Recreation
- Registration fees for intramurals and activities, merchandise and LA transit passes
To purchase a gift card, visit Financial Services (CE2310) or call 1-800-572-0103 ext. 6901.
The fine print
The use of a Lethbridge College gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Treat the card like cash.
- Minimum amount is $20.
- Gift cards do not have an expiration date.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Cards are not reloadable.
- Lethbridge College is not responsible for and cannot replace a gift card if it is lost, stolen or destroyed.
The current balance on a Lethbridge College gift card can be obtained from a college cashier.