For all general inquiries about your student account, whether in person or over the phone, we require your student ID card or number.

How do I receive my grants following loan dispersal?

Government loans and grants are directly deposited to your bank account. The one exception is Yukon grants, which are forwarded to the Accounting Services office for pick up.

Have your student card or other picture ID with you when picking up a grant cheque. If there are any outstanding fees on your account, you are required to pay them either with your grant cheque or by another method of payment before the cheque will be released.

Where do I go when I have questions about student loans?

For inquiries about student loans, please contact the Student Awards and Financial Aid office in person at PA1134, by email at, or by phone 403-320-3372.

How are my fees calculated?

Tuition is charged at a base rate multiplied by the credit value of the course. Courses may have different base rates, so please check in Accounts Receivable (CE2310) for base rates if you are unsure.

Lethbridge College Students’ Association, technology infrastructure and athletic fees are part of the mandatory fees assessed for each credit course. The combination of tuition and mandatory fees are billed to you each semester. Some programs may have mandatory related fees (e.g. laptop access fee, field trips, culinary laundry). These fees are also included in your billing.