At Accounts Receivable, we handle all of the financial transactions at Lethbridge College.
Students can use Accounts Receivable (located in Accounting Services) to find information regarding:
- paying your tuition and fees (including sponsorship information)
- refunds for dropped or cancelled courses
- your T2202 tuition tax form
- Lethbridge College gift cards
- general inquiries about your student account
Please have your student ID number or card when:
- making payments
- inquiring into student loans
- accessing account information
- picking up cheques
Note: There are times when you may only need your student ID number (e.g. making a phone inquiry) and other times when you must have picture ID. Your student ID card is preferable, though other forms of government issued picture ID are accepted.