- Lethbridge College convocation gowns and stoles/hoods must be worn by all convocates. The cap and tassel, gown and stole are yours to keep. Degree hoods must be returned.
- Masks are recommended.
- Details regarding gown pick up will be updated closer to event date.
- Convocates in our degree programs will be contacted via email with details on picking up and returning the hood.
If you are graduating with Academic Honours With Great Distinction (President’s List with a 4.0 Cumulative Program GPA) you will receive a gold cord with your gown package which signifies your academic achievement. If you are graduating with Academic Honours with Distinction (Dean’s List with a 3.75-3.99 Cumulative Program GPA) you’ll receive a silver cord when picking up your gown package, signifying your academic achievement.
Lifetouch online booking will be available in the early Fall at the link below.
Lifetouch Photography will also be taking photos of each convocate after they cross the stage. Lethbridge College Alumni Relations has purchased the digital copy for each of our grads, thanks to TD Insurance Meloche Monnext.
To download your photo 24 hours after the event, visit www.lethbridgecollege.ca/alumni
Enter the UNIQUE code included in your parchment folder to receive your digital image for free (lost codes will not be replaced).
To further contribute to a safe and efficient environment for graduates, guests, and faculty, we are strongly encouraging customers to take advantage of the online pre-order service. The Commencement Group will have a contact-free customer experience for guests who are simply picking up their pre-purchased and reserved product.
The pre-order link for Convocation is: www.thecommencementgroup.com/lethbridgecollege
Doors will open for guests 1 hour prior to the start of the ceremony. Please try and limit your number of guests to 6. Guests do not require tickets.
The convocation gowns are warm, so consider the weather and wear appropriate clothing the day of your ceremony. Comfortable shoes are recommended as you will walk up and down platform ramps.
You will also be provided a cap and tassel that you are required to wear for the ceremony.
Assembly times and locations
Convocates must meet in their assigned assembly room 45 minutes PRIOR to their ceremony start time.
Please see the Ceremony and Program Order tab for assigned Convocate assembly rooms.
Important note: Please do not carry coats, bags, cameras, flowers or other souvenirs with you from the assembly area into the convocate seating area. You are not able to carry personal items across the stage and you may not get back to the same seat during the ceremony. Personal items can be checked at the Coat Check room in AN1801.
Watch the convocation ceremonies online
A livestream feed will be available the day of through social media and will be available on the Ceremony page. Full access details will be provided on that page.
Bookstore (PA1110) (purchase convocation gifts, souvenirs, etc.): (403) 320-3308 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convocation organizer (name pronunciation, general questions) email: email@example.com.
Convocation preparation check list
- Apply to convocate and pay the fee (plus applicable fees if applying online). Forms are available at the Registrar’s Office(PA 1130) or at the convocation website. Deadline: August 1, 2022
- Arrange for convocation photos online at https://lifetouch.as.me
- Pre-Order convocation flowers at: www.thecommencementgroup.com/lethbridgecollege
- Invite friends and family to watch the ceremony live on our Facebook page.
- Pick up your convocation gown and stole at the back of the Bookstore. Details about when/where will be updated shortly.
- Ensure you are in your designated assembly area 45 minutes prior to ceremony start time.
- If you feel ill on the day of the event, please remain home. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy.