Please note: clicking this link will open up a new window. To see the video and the captions at the same time, you will need to split your screen. You can do this by resizing your windows manually or by following the steps below:
- Drag the window that has the video stream all the way to the left side of the screen until it snaps into place.
- Then select the Closed Captioning window to fill the right side of your screen.
- Hover your pointer over the green full-screen button in the upper-left corner of the window that has the video stream. Click and hold the button.
- Choose "Tile Window to Left of Screen" from the menu.
- Then click the Closed Captioning window on the right side of the screen to begin using both windows side by side.
Download the Convocation Program to follow along with the ceremony as you celebrate our graduates' achievements from the safety and comfort of home.Download convocation program