Convocation Ceremony 2021
We are so proud of your perseverance, determination and grit. You rose to the challenge during a global pandemic, navigating the uncertainties of tomorrow with compassion and innovation. You are the next generation of leaders, thinkers and doers, and you are ready.
Convocation ceremony goes virtual
Lethbridge College is ready to celebrate its graduates with an exciting online Convocation package. Students graduating will be able to celebrate safely at home by going to Lethbridge College’s website and social media channels on May 28 at 10 a.m. to view videos and messages that commend their achievements during their time as Lethbridge College students.
Each Academic Centre will also have a slide show showcasing each convocates name as it is being read out by our Registrar. Videos and slide shows will remain on the Convocation page until mid-June.
The college will recognize more than 1,100 graduates during its Spring 2021 Convocation. Of those students, 312 received an honours graduation statement on their credential, including 22 who earned honours with great distinction.
The online celebration will also honour the college’s first Valedictorian, Ashley Pierson; the college’s Governor General Award recipient, Harrison Hadford from the Civil Engineering Technology program; and The Honourable Murray Sinclair, who will receive an honorary degree.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important information:
- Parchments will be mailed at the end of May or early June.
- Students should remember to update your address using the link below to make sure their credentials finds their way to our grads!
- On the left hand side of the page under the heading WebAdvisor
- Click on "User Account" and select address change.
- Update any information on the screen that appears and this change will be in effect our next business day.
- Graduation photo sessions are now available in Lethbridge at the Lifetouch Studio on 3rd Ave S. Visit http://lifetouch.as.me to book an appointment.
Apply to Graduate
Complete your Application to graduate/convocate if you are planning to meet your graduation requirements by April 30, 2021.
Registration to attend the ceremony is now closed.
You can still apply to graduate without attending the ceremony:
Please note: An application to graduate/convocate is required for all graduating students.
2021/2022 Graduation Application deadlines:
August 1, 2021
- Students completing their requirements by August 31, 2021
- Attend Fall Convocation
November 1, 2021 (for February conferral)
- Students completing their requirements by December 31, 2021
- Attend Spring Convocation