Lethbridge College is ready to celebrate at this year’s Convocation! We can’t wait for our grads to have their moment in the spotlight safely as they cross an outdoor stage, receive their credential, get a graduation photo, and feel the pride and praise of our whole community.
LETHBRIDGE COLLEGE CONVOCATION MOVES ONLINE
New and enhanced public health measures introduced by the Government of Alberta on May 4 have prompted Lethbridge College to move its Convocation 2021 celebration online.
More details will be announced in the coming days as we work to safely celebrate our graduates while ensuring we are following all public health measures with the intention of keeping everyone safe and “stopping the spike” to relieve stress on the health care system.
The refund process for all those who were planning to take part in Convocation is being developed and will be shared once it is finalized.
Students should check their Lethbridge College email and this webpage for more developments in the days to come.
If you have any additional questions, please email them to email@example.com.
Other important information:
- Students who don’t attend the ceremony, parchments will be mailed at the end of May or beginning of June.
- Students should remember to update your address using the link below to make sure their credentials finds their way to our grads!
- On the left hand side of the page under the heading WebAdvisor
- Click on "User Account" and select address change.
- Update any information on the screen that appears and this change will be in effect our next business day.
- Graduation photo sessions are now available in Lethbridge at the Lifetouch Studio on 3rd Ave S. Visit http://lifetouch.as.me to book an appointment.
Apply to Graduate
Complete your Application to graduate/convocate if you are planning to meet your graduation requirements by April 30, 2021.
Registration to attend the ceremony is now closed.
You can still apply to graduate without attending the ceremony:
Please note: An application to graduate/convocate is required for all graduating students.
2021/2022 Graduation Application deadlines:
August 1, 2021
- Students completing their requirements by August 31, 2021
- Attend Fall Convocation
November 1, 2021 (for February conferral)
- Students completing their requirements by December 31, 2021
- Attend Spring Convocation