Lethbridge College looks forward to honouring the graduates from the Class of 2021 at convocation this year. Dates have not been finalized but will either be May 27 & 28 or June 1 & 2. We will be splitting into 4 smaller ceremonies based on Academic Centre with each ceremony being about an hour long, one starting at 10 AM and an afternoon ceremony at 2:00. The ceremony will be held on campus; however, we are unsure if it will be held in the gymnasium or an outdoor Drive-Thru ceremony.
Students are required to have completed all their graduation requirements by April 30, 2021 to participate in what is now an official graduation ceremony.
We are looking at ways to include members of the Class of 2020 as well, and we will have more details available in the weeks ahead. For now, mark your calendar, and get ready to celebrate!
A few details:
- We are looking into ways 2020 convocates can participate in the 2021 ceremony.
- Students’ credential will be mailed at the end of May or beginning of June.
- Students should remember to update your address using the link below to make sure their credentials finds their way to our grads!
- On the lefthand side of the page under the heading WebAdvisor
- Click on "User Account" and select address change.
- Update any information on the screen that appears and this change will be in effect our next business day.
- Students who have not yet applied to graduate are strongly encouraged to do so below as it streamlines the process of getting parchments out in the mail – and it’s free!
- Students who have already applied to attend convocation do not need to apply to graduate online, this additional application will be available online shortly.
- Students who would like to purchase a mortar board and tassel should visit the Bookstore webpage.
- When available, mortar boards and tassles will be listed under the GENERAL MERCHANDISE tab, and then in Alumni Gear and/or Diploma Frames section.
- Please note, shipping fees may apply.
- Family/friends will have to watch you cross the stage via a device/screen. We cannot allow crowds of non-participants.
- Graduation photo sessions are now available in Lethbridge at the Lifetouch Studio on 3rd Ave S. Visit http://lifetouch.as.me to book an appointment.
For answers to any other questions, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entire Lethbridge College community is so very proud of the discipline, commitment, flexibility and dedication our students have shown in completing their programs. We celebrate them, and we are proud to have been a part of their educational journey.
Apply to Graduate
Complete your Application to graduate/convocate if you are planning to meet your graduation requirements by April 30, 2021.
Please note: An application to graduate/convocate is required for all graduating students.